Friday, September 17, 2010

Who have window vista?

i own home premium


Answer:

Who the hell would want Vista, or anything Windows for that matter?
I enjoy windows Vista and I don't close to it at all!
I do, and what is the point of this ask? I have XP and Vista installed on a partitioned easier said than done disk.
Same i have window vista home premium (by the way do u know any perfect Theme websites that we can download and is free and it works)
I have home premium also!!! If you approaching visiting unknown worlds and discovering alien places they are the BEST!!!
I have vista authoritative, 1 gig of ram(minimum) and can still drive my 9800 pro Ati card my cpu guess.. pentium 4 socket 478.
Have it on my HP Pavillion laptop. Home Premium
I run XP pro on three of my four boxes. The other runs OSX . Vista is a resource HOG and doesn't own any appeal for me.
Not me, and I have no intention of ever getting it.



It is other wise for folks to read up on a product before buying it.
I own it and I LOVE IT. I have 2ghz Pentium M cpu, 2gb knock against, nVidia 7800GTX, and it runs FAST!



p.s.

i am running vista premium, but i unlocked parts so i do not have a nouns limit for the network/internet speed!
I do.



Do you want me to vote anything else about it?



Am trolling Y!A just about it as bought an acer 5612 with it on today and am still trying to work out a few kink, so without explanation to hijack your question, is at hand anything anybody can advise?



Are you cheerful with it so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment