Friday, September 17, 2010

Why doesn`t my laptop`s nouns system work?

My built-in speakers on my laptop doesn`t work anymore. It say no audio device. Some people enjoy been recitation me about a nouns card, I don`t understand what it is or how to install another one. I do not enjoy a CD to install it again. Please give support to mee! :)





Computer System;

Microsoft Windows XP

Home Edition

Version 2002

Service Pack 2



Manufactured and supported by;

Toshiba

Satallite

Intel(R) Celeron(R) M











THANK YOU!


Answer:

go into control pannel of ur workstation and there is an god that says Ali nouns setup, click on that and i think it shuld reinstall everything you requirement for sound

The answers post by the user, for information individual, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment