Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wich laptop should i buy?

my dad said that if i don't budge to my vacation within mexico he'll buy me a laptop but i don't know if i should go or acquire the computer and if yes which laptop should i buy and are macbooks good?


Answer:

yes!!! they are great computers! probably the individuals who answer that they are crappy computers are Window's fans and dispise Apple. Go to an Apple Store and tryout one out.
#1 Don't go to Mexico the bathrooms smell horrible

#2 MacBooks are extremely pious. Get a Mac!
Definitely go near a Toshiba. They are built well. I've have one for a year now, and hold had few problems beside it. The support is good, and the compact disc that comes with it is excellent.



Remember: TOSHIBA
I of late came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment