Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is my laptop other shutting down on my while I am still currently using it?

Also, my recharger is plug surrounded by to the laptop, so it can't be the power running out. So what is it?


Answer:

I know exactly what it is my bro n law have the same problem it is indeed overheating if you look on the bottom or side at hand is a fan usually the bottom and if it's flesh against a surface it can't get hold of air so it reach a certain tempurature forcing your computer to turn stale before it burns up you will most expected need to achieve a stand for it to elevate it off the surface especailly mat.
You might need a unmarked charger, or something... call the geek squad!!!
Depending on the motherboard, it could be a inaccurate capacitor on the motherboard.

There were predominant problems with imperfect capacitors on motherboards from many top computer brands. One of the primary symptoms is Erratic or unexpected shutdown.



See below for more info.

http://news.com.com/pcs+plagued+by+bad+c...
It sounds approaching it may be over heating. Is your internal hanger-on working?


No comments:

Post a Comment