Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my Sony Vaio report smaller number disk space consequently here is?

I own just have my Sony Vaio repaired, which involved a reload of all software (i.e Fresh install, no previous user information, as per when purchased). Startup shows that I have 2 x 100GB easier said than done drives fitted. RAID Screen shows that they ARE NOT configured as RAID drives.

When Windows XP (MCE) boots, it shows that I have a drive C: and D: and both are 46.5GB

D: shows NO notes on it (not even hidden files) so what do I do to correct it??


Answer:

right click on my computer and select organize. Go to the disk management node contained by the tree (under storage). and check that all your available disks and space are human being used.
Mine do'es it. I think its root system, adjectives the stuff that actually get the things booted up.
are you sure its not two hard drives totaling 100 see?
are you sure both drives are 100gb

maybe d: desires formated/ fdisked


No comments:

Post a Comment