Friday, September 17, 2010

Why do culture bid a Laptop a labtop?



Answer:

Perhaps for matching reason a child be named Tilda.
Ignorance. ~
its easier to read out.
accent problem... lolz !
to cause people similar to you crazy (me too)
cause they dont know how to spell it lol
I christen them Lapers

just Oldschool I guess

LOL
Stuffy feeler?
essentially, it is laziness surrounded by language. It's close to how people utter come here. It sounds a lot approaching c'mere. some things are just said so heaps times that in time, nation just become sluggish in pronounciation.
A labtop? That's a investigational one to me. I've heard of Laptop and notebook but never labtop. Could it be somebody purely trying to be punny? I've been working beside them since 1990.



Captain Computer
There never learnt pronunciation!


No comments:

Post a Comment