Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my HP pavilion zv5000 file book charge?

I get the notebook a few years ago and now when I try to charge it, it loses the nouns. I have to hold the charger plug contained by the back of the laptop until it charges, but when I agree to go it stop charging. What is the problem? How much would it cost to repair?


Answer:

The problem is almost manifestly, or at least most promising a loose connection on the board inside the laptop. The port that you plug your power cord into is loose. It would obligation to be re-soldered onto the motherboard. If you are brave and can tale a laptop almost completely apart and do it, it may be a well-mannered idea. I'm not sure how much it would cost, but it's a long and somewhat difficult process, because laptops are so easily offended, so it might cost a bit.



I took apart a Compaq laptop for a friend who had equal problem. I found the loose connection, but I did not enjoy a soldering gun to fix it.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to straighten hair with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment