Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my Dell Inspiron 6000 get up up after gap?

It's solely when it's been shut for a while, resembling hours or overnight. I will open the top, shake the mouse, slap a button, try Ctrl+hibernate, Ctrl+standby... nothing make it come back on. I'll enjoy a power light and repeatedly, the middle light will flicker as if it is working. My finishing resort is often to hit the power key... once in a while, the screen comes backbone on, but most often everything shuts down.



I've hear this is a common problem, but as expected Tech Support got me nowhere at adjectives. Any ideas?


Answer:

you call for to adjust the power schemes



control panel

display

blind saver tab

power button

scheme

power button actions

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment