Friday, September 17, 2010

Why Do You Answer Questions On Here?



Answer:

why do you ask question on here ??
Why do you want to know why I answer questions on here.
effect they are fun too do I enjoy them the more i answer the more points I go and get and I have be doing that lately I have be getting the best answers so I am going to keep on answering and enjoy fun!!!
To kill time and to see what citizens are asking!
To share my knowledge next to other people
why are u asking a stupid sound out that doesnt even have to do anything beside laptops & notebooks?



how almost u answer that?
I'm retired. Started as a computer programmer in 1966. Went to man a Techie in 1982. I hold a wall full of training certs, an A+ cert, and no interest in working. It is fun and gratifying to clear up peoples problems if I can.



If you can, after you should.
Cuz its fun to try and help folks AND give peep like you a indiscriminate to ask dumb questions? lol j/k :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment