Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my laptop shut down when I download pics from my Sony cyber-shot next to the memory stick adapter?



Answer:

I would check surrounded by with the software that you own that there is not a setting contained by it that says shut down window after copying (or something similar. I'm thinking there could be the hit and miss that there is something approaching that built in for when associates have life-size numbers of photos they're downloading from the memory stick.. and thus allows them to let it start and afterwards go away from the computer knowing it will shut down.. (If it is shutting down afterward that is)..



Or.. it could be some sort of electrical fault...which certainly wouldn't be fitting.



I don't have an answer really .. but thought that notion could be something that could help.

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment