Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my COMPUTER connect to the Internet? ( Laptop )?

My computer is a Dell inpiron E-1705 . My computer merely got fixed from a virus but I can't find the radio that turns it on .. I don't regard it's even on the computer . How can i connect to the internet? I don't know how, what should i press? thanks


Answer:

You mentioned a radio - are you discussion about the wireless nouns? If so press CTRL and F2 at the same time to turn on wifi.
in attendance is normally a switch on the side of your laptop to connect. Switch it. Then the framework should appear on your source list. (a messege will come up if it finds your web.) Then click connect, and if its encrypted, enter your passphrase. If you ever need more give a hand, let me know.



Yankees91594


No comments:

Post a Comment