Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will my laptop play HD DVD or Blu-ray discs?

I hold a two year old Sony VAIO VGN FS-760/w running window windows vista home premium. It have Matshita UJ-840 DVD RW drive. I have hear that if you can burn dvd's you can play HD DVD. Also my computer has a HD Screen.


Answer:

im sure they wouldnt provide you an HD screen in need something to run HD images next to. you could always walk to your dvd drives manufacturers website and see, or a short time ago google it. but as for blue ray, potential not. blue-ray is a different type of technology. you will need a different player to play HD and blueray.. theyre coming out near dvd players that can do both at about 1000+ dollars.. but not dvd drives all the same.
I custom build laptops and i am including blue ray drives surrounded by it.



If you want the drive, then i am sorry, because i one and only sell them surrounded by the laptop.



Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment