Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is my AC adapter for my laptop beep?

it's not beep really loudly but it is constant.

I dont know how long it's been doing this exact I just presently noticed it when the bubble on my peak popped up for the low battery.

so I looked and it be plugged in but its not charging.

tried another outlet and it's still had it.

do you know whats going on?


Answer:

You may have a problem next to the power adapter such as something inside. Usually stuff like this will automatically shut stale for safety reason, and will beep to permit you know something is wrong. Your adapter may have overheated or burned out. Unplug it and move out it unplugged for about 15 minutes and after plug it back surrounded by. This may fix the problem if it has overheated. I would contact the production it the problem continues.
broken or old computer
May be ur adapter is gone impossible.
Try removing your battery and use just the adaptor to power your laptop, if the beep disappear next the battery have the problem, if the adapter still beeps after removing the mobile, hardware problems is causing an over-loading of the adapter.

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment