Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my laptop charge properly? Is it the power cord?

Why won't my laptop charge properly? Is it the power cord? I find that I must verbs the cord around a bit and sometimes push it in echoingly. Sometimes, my laptop randomly turns past its sell-by date. Any ideas? I replaced the mobile and charger and the problem is still there.


Answer:

It'll be probably the metal contacts that connects the freestyle to the power channel of the laptop. Try to verbs those pins with a regular eraser or any of the hundreds of circuit system cleaners sprays that exists. After that also, force the pins to dance out a little bit next to a thin screw driver so that they apply more pressure within the compartment

Hope it helps.

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment