Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is my Dell Laptop 10/100 Ethernet driver stopped?!!?

I enjoy a Dell Latitude D500. THE DRIVERS WON'T WORK!!! I mean simply one driver--10/100 Ethernet LAN. I have downloaded and installed almost ALL the drivers from Dell's website but to no avail! NONE WORK! I enjoy spend countless hours but not one driver is working. I have Windows Xp Professional. Also, when I try to install drivers through the setup, exe record, setup does not run! One showed an error, The remote procedure call failed. This happen with realtek drivers. I'm not even sure what drivers are needed; Intel, realtek?!? Looking at the specs of my laptop with the sole purpose tells me that I hold a 10/100 Ethernet LAN, DMI 2.0 Compliant...no manufacturer, nil! PLEASE HELP! If you could, please list adjectives the drivers that are possible mathces for this hardware...i'm getting really frustrated. By the way, it is an integrated ethernet card.



Here is a relation of specs:

http://www.dell.com/downloads/us/product...


Answer:

Hey,



I am sure that the D Series needs any an Intel Pro/100 VE Network driver and some came near the Broadcom B57 or B44. Also, if the laptop is NOT plugged into an AC charger, the default setting is to keep hold of the onboard Ethernet off.



Hope this help
this site will give you a sony vaio laptop a short time ago for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).


No comments:

Post a Comment