Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will the Sims 2 work on on my laptop properly?

I know there's seriously of questions roughly speaking whether sims 2 works on their laptop but just considered necessary to know if it'll work on the laptop I'm going to get.



It have:



Intel Celeron M Processor 420

1.66GHz, 533MHz FSB, 1MB Cache

Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic

1024MB RAM

80GB Hard Drive

DVD ReWriter MultiDrive

15.4 Brightview Widescreen Display

256MB ATI X200 Graphics

Wireless Enabled

2.6kg Weight


Answer:

It should it sounds a lot resembling my computer! I run Sims 2 all the time on it...it a moment ago gets slow after you nouns like 2 expansion pack on!
yeah no worry it will work fine
It should work merely fine, but if it decides to crash, don't carry TOO mad.
I dunno exactly...I've have my laptop for a few months and I'm still a bit nervous to intrduce it to Sims. Honesty, I conjecture the game itself would be OK, but once you start adding together on expansion packs and downloading custom content, it could start to clog up your laptop. Have you hear about that strange game, Sims lifestories? It can't compare to the majority Sims 2 but it was designed to be drastically laptop friendly. Good luck!
if you just complete a few prompt tasks on this site they'll send you a sony laptop, completely free of charge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment