Friday, September 17, 2010

Who make better computers, Toshiba or Acer?

I merely want to know other people's opinions. Personally, I judge that Toshiba is better than Acer.


Answer:

I love my Toshiba Tablet Laptop. I think Toshiba is better than Acer.
i'd articulate toshiba
Acer is really a tier two brand, so if the question be who makes more computers, the answer would be Toshiba. Desktop computers are only just a commodity item now, close to fries and burgers, and you can't go wrong if you acquire it from the two big players. That being said, I would prefer to buy a Toshiba, since I believe its more reliable.
Are you kid ??? Toshiba is a topnotch manufacturer for laptops. Acer, otherwise, is a budget brand and it's not a very flawless brand at that. Acer is more popular oversea than here since it's cheap.
If u compare their hardware they are probably both the same, but ACER TECH SUPPORT IS ATROCIOUS, their response to any issues is we dont support that, seem like they solitary support the power on/off switch . Go with Toshiba.


No comments:

Post a Comment