Friday, September 17, 2010

Why have the nouns on my laptop stopped working?

It be working yesterday - today, however, it just is not. I hold tried adjusting the volume and checking that it be not muted.

I have also gone onto the control panel to check the nouns device and under the tab volume it say there No Audio Device and beneath the tab Hardware it says This device cannot start (Code 10)

I hold tried someone else answer by clicking on 'start' then 'run' consequently typing in services.msc and trying to restart the audio but this have not fixed the problem.

Please someone help, i resembling to hear stuff on my computer.

x x x


Answer:

try restarting the computer and if that does not work do a system restore back to a date when you know the nouns was working. I have this same problem with my sons computer and the system restore fixed the problem
if you only complete a few quick tasks on this site they'll dispatch you a sony laptop, completely free of charge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment