Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can't i use my built within wireless internet nouns?

It started after i installed a spanking new windows xp.I kinda use the topical installation to delete all the filesAfter i be done with my installation whenever i try to press my wireless nouns button it won't turn on even my volume button won't turn on..help anyone and my laptop is a compaq m2000


Answer:

If your laptop come with a restoration disc then use it to reinstall XP. The restoration compact disc has adjectives the drivers your laptop requires. But if you are using a boot-leg copy of XP, you'll have to manually locate and down nouns the drivers you need. If you don't know what we are asking of you, you'll be better bad taking your system to a professional technician. Good luck friend.
You've blown all the drivers away. You'll own to re-install them.
Did you put back adjectives the required Compaq drivers after installing XP?

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment